- 3/6: Dentists Day
- 3/10: Middle Name Day
- 3/17: St. Patrick's Day
- 3/22: Testing 10:00 a.m. No karate or Dragons classes
- 4/1: April Fools Day
- 4/16: TCA Skillbuilder class 6-8:00p.m.
- 4/19: TCD Skillbuilder class 11:00a.m. - 1:30p.m.
- 4/26: Testing 10:00 a.m. No karate or Dragons classes
- 4/26: World Tai Chi Qigong Day 9-11:00a.m. Painesville Veterans Park All are welcome to join us.
Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family. It is in the spirit of ‘ohana that Libby & Tom Hill and their dedicated staff open Family Karate, the ‘Ohana Dojo, and invite all who share in that spirit to join us.
Family Karate is a community of martial artists of all skill levels striving to be stronger physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually through training in martial arts. We conduct our training in a supportive family atmosphere. We believe training in such a manner not only creates stronger individuals but stronger families, and ultimately creates a larger family of which we are all a part.
If you're interested in learning more about Family Karate, give us a call 440-255-7300 or email us with questions!
|Ages 7 & up|
|TaeKwonDo||Ages 6 to adult|
|Lil' Dragons||Ages 3-4|
|Junior Dragons||Ages 5-6|
|Fitness Kickboxing||Ages 13 & up, Morning & Evening classes|
Sun and Yang styles
|Ages 13 & up|
|Zumba||Morning & Evening classes|
|Adult & Teen class||Saturday classes|
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.